I’ve watched Alice Through the Looking Glass in the weekend and I have to tell you that it’s an amazing movie. Even better if you go for the 4DX experience!
It made me remember the books with joy, so my post today is dedicated to Alice.
Here are 10 things I’ve learned from her amazing adventures – curiouser and curiouser!
1. Believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
2. Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
3. The best people are usually mad. (‘We’re all mad here. And it’s ok!’)
4. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.
5. You cannot change the past, but you can learn from it.
6. Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.
7. The issue is with this world is that everyone wants a magical solution to their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic.
8. If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.
9. Sometime forever is just one second. So in hard times just be patient!
10. Don’t forget to make time for tea, to dream and always believe in your dreams.